In this section, you may consult all urbanism bylaws (French only) of our municipality and different permit or authorization certificate requests :

Short-term rental

Please note that short-term rental in Lac-Tremblant-Nord is only authorized for a minimum period of more than 31 consecutive days per stay, for a maximum of 180 days.

Short-term rental for a period of less than 31 consecutive days per stay is strictly prohibited.

To learn more about the regulations on the subject, please consult the following extract from By-law number 2021-02 related to zoning: Article 3.3.1 – Short-term rental (By-law number 2021-02 related to zoning)

Urbanism bylaws

Règlement numéro 2021-01 relatif au plan d’urbanisme

Plan 1 – Grandes unités physiographiques
Plan 2 – Zones de contraintes et éléments naturels
Plan 3 – Concept d’organisation spatiale
Plan 4 – Les grandes affectations du sol

Règlement numéro 2021-02 relatif au zonage

Plan de zonage
Zonage – Grille des usages et normes

Règlement numéro 2021-03 relatif au lotissement

Règlement numéro 2021-04 relatif à la construction

Règlement numéro 2021-05 relatif aux permis et aux certificats

Règlement numéro 2021-06 relatif aux PIIA

Règlement numéro 2021-07 relatif aux usages conditionnels

Other bylaws:

By-law 2021-09 – Open air fire

By-law 2020-13 – Treatment of elected officials for 2021

By-law 2020-10 – Parking area

By-law  2020-02 – Exterior lighting

By-law 2020-12 – Fixing the rate of 2021 municipal taxes

By-law 2019-04 – Contract supervision

By-law 2019-03 – Rate of transfer tax with excess tax base of $500,000 $

By-law 2019-02 – Protection of water against invasive species

By-law 2018-07 – Speed limit on chemin Thomas-Robert

By-law 2018-02 – Collection of residual materials

By-law 2018-01 – Code of ethics and professional conduct for elected officials

By-law 2015-02 – Minor Derogation

By-law 2015-01 – Planning Advisory Committee (CCU \ PAC)

By-law 2012-002 – Code of ethics and professional conduct of municipal employees

By-law 2010-001 – Nuisances

By-law 2006-A-07 – Alarm system

By-law 2006-007 – Abolishing vehicular accesses

Permit applications

Construction permits :

Addition, renovation of an accessory building and construction

Construction, reconstruction or enlargement of a main building

Certificates of authorization :

Alarm system

Construction, reconstruction and enlargement of an accessory construction

Construction of a bridge

Construction of a culvert

Construction of a road



Excavation and Embankment

Exterior renovation of a main or accessory building

New groundwater catchment work

Pool and Spa Installation

Septic tank installation

Tree felling

Works on the shore of lakes and streams

Other permits :


Extension of permit or certificate

Minor derogation

You can print an application form and send it to us, along with the required documents, by mail or in person.
Burning Permit


  • Campfire with a maximum dimension of one cubic meter (no permit is required)
  • Fire in outdoor fireplaces
  • Chinese lanterns (under certain conditions).


  • Light a fire larger than a cubic meter
  • Burn waste, construction, renovation and demolition materials, trees and brush during deforestation
  • Light a campfire within 15 m of a lake, pond, stream or wetland
  • Light a campfire when the weather conditions are unfavorable (drought and strong wind).

So, before starting an outdoor fire, please consult the SOPFEU site to find out about the risk of fire.

Autres formulaires de demandes

There are no documents at this time.